Yes. You have spent more of your wedding budget than you could ever expect on things you knew you needed; the venue,the food, the drinks, the fabulous DJ,the photographer, and your amazing NJ wedding officiant (oh come on, you SAW that coming, right?) But it's the LITTLE things that kill you, and they do add up.
Which one of these line items did YOU neglect to put into the spreadsheet?
1-2. Stamps for invites and stamps for RSVP's
3. Your wedding license (In NJ, it's 28 bucks)
4. Your 'real' copies of your wedding license
5. Flowers for your moms, if you're doing that ritual
6. Unity candles, wine boxes; any props for unity ceremonies
7. Food for your bridal party during the getting ready part
8. Feeding your vendors who will stay (photographer, DJ, etc)
9. Tips. For everyone.
10. Gifts for each other and your parents!