Yes, it can cost you a fortune giving you ideas for all kinds of details that no one will notice. It will convince you that you have to have all the wedding details I keep telling you to skip. BUT, that being said, it can be a real money saver if you use it well.
1. Skip buying wedding mags and books and get great decor ideas for everything from the ballroom to rustic NJ.
2. Don't buy a planning binder; get everything you need here Print out what you need and make your own!
3. Cut that guest list with these great flow charts. Hoping for a small guest list? It can happen.
4. Don't buy any more books for wedding quotes ideas; go here for hundreds from Celia Milton and her fabulous friends!
5. Download photobooth props, table numbers, banners, free fonts and all kinds of cool wedding printables here (This beauty is from Ruffledblog.com