Size DOES matter, when it comes to weddings. Here are 10 things that are better (and cheaper) smaller! Keep that wedding budget in line!
1. Guest list. So obvious...
2. Bridal parties. Less stress too...
3. Bar. Wine and beer? Just fine.
4.Barware. If you supply your own, especially Champagne for the toast, which non Champagne drinkers will skip. One size fits all.
5. Less food. Do you need a full hors d'oeuvres AND a six course dinner? No. Consider lighter fare at the start.
6. No Save the Dates. Not necessary, and they lock you in to a guest list far before you're ready.
7. Invites. Squares and embellishments? Postage ads up.
8. Dress. Sounds dumb, but the smaller the number of layers and lace, the less the alterations will be.
9. Flowers. Smaller bouquets, Cut the overhead arrangements and go with low. Always cheaper.
10. Band. Less people, less salaries